Ultimate Smokey Eyes Guide
Eyes are the mirror of our souls. They reflect what we feel and what we want. Eyes make our faces look symmetric and more attractive. Blue as lagoon, green as forest, or hazel as earth, your eye color is only half of the deal. What makes eyes even more appealing and gripping depends on the make up we put on them. Whether natural or provoking, make up is what helps us shape what we want to show better and eyes are undoubtedly the most important part of it.
So for women in order to arrive at that ultimate appearance with the help of the makeup, there are a few things to consider. Firstly, which shadows would work best with your eye color. Secondly, how intense shall the make up for this very occasion be. And thirdly, if that is an evening look do you go smokey or stay natural? For the purposes of this article, we have prepared a few hints on how to achieve perfect smokey eyes with classic blue and gold eyeshadow.
Going Smokey: All You Have To Know
Blend of dark blue and shiny gold is always a good option for girls with any color of eyes. Undoubtedly, the combination of these colors should be applied in a certain sequence in order to get the awaited result. Below we suggest one of the most efficient to ways to apply these two eyeshadows and get an ultimately stunning smokey eyes look:
- Step 1: begin by setting the boundaries for your makeup with a blue eyeliner. Draw with it a wing along your upper lashline and use this to set the outer corners of the lower lashline;
- Step 2: take the brush and smoothen the drawn lines evenly by blending the color from the center of your eye towards the outer corners;
- Step 3: put some golden eyeshadow on your upper eyelid moving slowly from the center to the inner corners;
- Step 4: use an angled brush and try to blend out the product on your lower lashline till it looks soft and naturally spread;
- Step 5: look for places to add some more gold and this shimmery flair and do it. As you do want to shine, do not you?
- Step 6: finish it up with a thick layer of black mascara. You may also curl your lashes beforehand to get better result.
Once finished, make sure that you look confident and self-assured to rock that makeup and let it smoothly integrate into your overall look. This is especially important since you do not want to feel uncomfortable or try to hide it. Be attentive to the way you feel and what your mood tells you. But always remember that makeup is one of the best ways to show to the world what you want but maybe not exactly what you really feel deep inside.